- In order to use the Service, you are required to provide various information about yourself including your name, email address, address, date of birth and other personal information (“User Data”), and are required to be over the age of eighteen (18) years. You agree that any information you provide to Onn Bikes will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You shall not impersonate someone else or provide account information, an email address or any other information that is not your own.
BOOKING, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
- All bookings require to be made in advance. At the time of booking, the full fee for the rental of the Vehicle (“RentalFee”)as well as the security deposit as laid out in the Fee Policy, shall be paid by you.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, or reduce the period of rental, you are required to do so on the day prior to the date of the booking, at no cost, by sending an email request or over the phone. In the event of cancellation on the date of the scheduled booking, the User shall be liable to pay cancellation costs as under the Fee Policy.
- In the event your wish to extend a reservation, you shall contact Onn Bikes and put forth your request. Please note that Onn Bikes is under no obligation to extend your reservation, and may do so only if a) the Vehicle is available for use for the additional period requested; and b) the request to extend is completed prior to the scheduled expiration time of your existing reservation.
- USER DOCUMENTATION
Prior to receiving possession of the Vehicle, you shall be required to provide the following documents to Onn Bikes:
- Valid driving license to ride a motor-cycle with/without gear, depending on the Vehicle proposed to be hired, in India;
- Copies of address Proof such as passport/Adhaar Card/Voter ID etc.and finger-prints which shall be obtained by Onn Bikes’ staff at the time of Vehicle pick-up/drop-off.
- In the event the documentation provided by a User is fake or invalid, the same would attract a penalty as detailed under clause 7.
PICK-UP AND RETURN OF THE VEHICLE
- The User is required to pick up the Vehicle at the bike station indicated at the time of booking. The User acknowledges that the actual colour, model and number of the Vehicle may vary from that indicated in the booking, however, a similar vehicle shall be provided. The User further acknowledges that due to maintenance activity, delayed return of the Vehicle or similar exigencies, the availability of the Vehicle to the User may be delayed. However, the Vehicle or a similar alternative shall be made available within [___1____] hour(s).
- Prior to taking possession of the Vehicle, the User is advised to do a brief inspection and the vehicle, so as to point out any defect that may materially affect the usage of the Vehicle. In the event no such damage or defect is pointed out to the Onn Bikes staff at the time of taking possession, such damage shall be deemed to have been caused during the time the Vehicle was in your possession, and you shall be liable to pay fees towards damage or other applicable fees, and OnnBikes reserves the right to suspend, or terminate your membership.Any scratches beyond one (1) millimetre in width and/or depth and two (2) centimetre in length shall be considered as “damage” for the purpose of this clause, in addition to any other visible or invisible defect, or any defect that affects the normal usage of the Vehicle.
- Should you become aware of any damage or defect subsequent to taking possession that prevents the normal usage of the Vehicle, you shall intimate Onn Bikes of the same immediately. Similarly, in the event of theft or damage to the Vehicle by a third party, you shall intimate Onn Bikes immediately.
- You shall return the Vehicle, its key and any other driving accessories provided at the relevant bike station upon the reservation period ending in the same condition as when you took possession, barring usual wear and tear, which shall be at the discretion of Onn Bikes. In the event the Vehicle is returned past the reservation period, you shall be liable to pay late fees as described in the Fee Policy.
- Upon return, a quality control (QC) report shall be prepared which shall be handed over to the User upon return of the Vehicle. Based on damage (if any) as found in the QC report, adjustments shall be made against the security deposit, and a refund (if any) shall be processed within five (5) working days.
USE OF THE VEHICLE AND CONDUCT
- The User warrants that he/she shall use the Vehicle in accordance with all applicable laws including the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 and all rules framed thereunder, and shall not use the Vehicle for, or carry out while using the Vehicle, any illegal or unlawful activities.
- The User shall be responsible for all charges and costs incurred with respect to the Vehicle for the entire period of the reservation and until the Vehicle is returned in a manner acceptable to Onn Bikes.
The User agrees and acknowledges that Onn Bikes prohibits the use of the Vehicle in the following manner:
- with more than two (2) people on the Vehicle;
- seating or accommodating pets on the Vehicle;
- under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs or other banned substances or consuming tobacco or tobacco products on the Vehicle;
- For or in any kinds of race, contest or competitions, or stunts;
- tampering with, disassembling or in any way altering the Vehicle or any of its parts without prior authorisation from Onn Bikes on a need basis;
- uncommon usage, irresponsible riding methods, over stressing and mishandling the motorcycles causing excessive wear of the vehicle parts and undue damage;
- to carry unlawful/ hazardous or prohibited material;
- using the incorrect fuel for the Vehicle;
- Commercial usage of any type deriving financial benefits
- Attaching any external structures to our motorcycles causing damage to the vehicle or other vehicles/human beings/animals coming in contact with it;
- any other inappropriate use of the Vehicle.
- In the event of any traffic violation by you while using or involving the Vehicle and/or your driving license you shall notify Onn Bikes of the same immediately. You acknowledge that you shall be liable to pay all fines/penalties associated with such traffic violation (including parking, speeding, riding without a helmet, cutting signals etc.), and Onn Bikes shall have no responsibility with respect to the same.
- The rental of the Vehicle is a right specific to the User, and cannot be transferred or granted to any third party. In the event the Vehicle is operated by any third party, the same shall amount to a Penalty Event.
ACCIDENTS AND BREAKDOWNS
- You understand that while Onn Bikes ensures that all its Vehicles are maintained in the best manner, owing to the nature and amount of use, they may be prone to faults and breakdowns in rare situations. these vehicles are susceptible to breakdown once in a while owing to many uncontrollable situations.All breakdowns or incidents involving a Vehicle must be intimated to Onn Bikes immediately, and we shall ensure a mechanic or other professional is assigned to rectify such defect, or a replacement is provided to you.
In the event of an accident leading to the damage of the Vehicle or any damage or injury to a third party and/or vehicle, you must immediately inform Onn Bikes and i) fill out an official police report form;ii) provide an accident report to Onn Bikes in the manner prescribed; and iii) provide the following information to Onn Bikes:
- Date, time, and place of accident;
- The license plate numbers of any other vehicles involved;
- The names, addresses, and driver’s license numbers of the persons involved in the accident, or the name, address, and driver’s license number of the owner of the vehicle (if he or she is not the driver);
- The name, addresses, and phone number of witnesses, passengers, and any other involved persons, where possible.
- Circumstances of the accident.
- The User shall be responsible for the costs related to the repair, recovery, and loss of use of any Vehicle resulting from any such accident, to the extent that insurance cover does not provide for the same.The User agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be wholly responsible for all damages and costs arising from his/her failure to comply with theseTerms.
- In the event of breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement, the User shall be liable to make good the damage caused to the Vehicle(s) and/or Onn Bikes due to such breach. In the event of a breach of the provisions of Clause 5, where the breach has criminal consequences, Onn Bikes reserves the right to initiate appropriate criminal proceedings against the User, and where there are no criminal consequences with respect to such breach, Onn Bikes shall be at liberty to levy such penalty as decided under the Fee Policy.
- Despite any provisions of law to the contrary, you agree and acknowledge that any claim, theft, damages, liabilities that may arise during the possession of the Vehicle by you, and any penalty or fine levied due to, or arising out of your possession and/or usage of the Vehicle shall be your own responsibility, and you shall make good the same.
- Despite any provisions of law to the contrary, youshalldefend, indemnify, and hold Onn Bikes and its officers, directors, agents, employees, and consultants harmless for damages, liabilities, claims, losses, costs, demands, suits, actions, and reasonable expenses (including attorneys’ fees and settlement costs) arising out of or related to any suits or claims by a third party brought against Onn Bikesregarding any actions or inactions alleged or arising out of the use or possession of the Vehicle by you.
- Onn Bikes may terminate these Terms, or your access to the Services in the event of a breach of any of the provisions of these Terms by you, with or without prior notice. Onn Bikes may also stop providing the Services to you, or all users when it is no longer practicable or feasible to do so. Otherwise applicable sections of the Terms shall survive termination. In addition to any termination rights, we reserve the right to enforce and prosecute any violations of these Terms.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, and the courts of Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any dispute arising hereunder.
- Survival: In the event of termination or expiration of these Terms for any reason, any provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination of these Terms will survive termination of these Terms, unless contrary to the pertinent provisions herein stated.
- Severability: If any term or provision in these Terms is held to be either illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any enactment or rule of law, such term or provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms, but the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected.
- Unenforceability: If any provision of these Terms or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then provided that the essential consideration for entering into these Terms on the part of any Party is not unreasonably impaired, such provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render these Terms as modified legal and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted under applicable laws.
- No Agency: Each party to these Terms is acting and shall act solely as an independent contractor. In no way is either Party to be construed as the agent, or to be acting as the agent, of the other party in any respect, notwithstanding any provision of this Agreement. The Parties expressly agree that nothing contained herein shall be deemed to create the legal relationship of agent and principal or employer-employee between Onn Bikes and the User.
- No Waiver: No delay or omission by either Party hereto to exercise any right or power occurring upon any noncompliance or default by the other party with respect to any of the terms of these Terms shall impair any such right or power or be construed to be a waiver thereof. The terms and conditions of these Terms may be waived or amended only in writing or mutual agreement of the Parties. A waiver by either of the Parties hereto of any of the covenants, conditions, or agreements to be performed by the other shall not be construed to be a waiver of any succeeding breach thereof or of any covenant, condition, or agreement herein contained (whether or not the provision is similar).
- Notices: Any notice required or permitted to be given to Onn Bikes hereunder shall be in writing and sent or transmitted by (i) registered or certified mail; (ii) hand-delivery; (iii) email; or (iv) internationally recognized courier service, provided its receipt is acknowledged and, dispatched or sent or transmitted to the address specified Onn Bikes. All notice required to be given under these Terms shall be addressed to:
[Motocruizer Technologies India Pvt Ltd ]
[4th floor, silver arch, Andheri Kurla road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400069 ]
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of providing the Services to you, Onn Bikes collects the following information:
- Personal information such as your username, password, e-mail address, phone number and address when you register for a Onn Bikes account (“User Information”).
- We may automatically collect some information about your hardware devices when you access Onn Bikes. For example, when you utilize our applications, we may collect your internet protocol (“IP”) address and the type of mobile device you use and your geographic location. We also may collect information about your activity on Onn Bikes, such as information about your account usage, as well as information about how you interact with the Website/Application. We may combine this automatically-gathered information with other information, including personal information we have collected about you.
- Communications between you and Onn Bikes.
- STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND CONTENT
- We have implemented procedures to help protect the information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Information. THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s password and User identification. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by the User through his User identification. Onn Bikes assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards and/or debit cards by the User, whether online or off-line.
- USE OF YOUR CONTENT
- In order to provide a personalised browsing experience, Onn Bikes may collect information from the User, and the User agrees that Onn Bikes may use such information to improve its marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse usage, improve the content of Onn Bikes, product offerings, and to customise Onn Bikes’ content, layout, and services, in order to improve Onn Bikes and better tailor it to meet the needs of the User.
- To extend this personalized experience, Onn Bikes may track the IP address of a User’s device and save certain User data on the User’s device in the form of cookies. Onn Bikes uses this data to deliver web pages to the User upon request, to customize the site to the interests of the User, to measure traffic within the Website/Application, and let advertisers know the geographic locations of the Users. Such portion of the User data provided by a User to Onn Bikes that may be personal or sensitive in nature, will not be provided to third parties without previous consent of the user concerned. User data of a general nature may however be revealed to external parties.
- We use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Services; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- When you interact with our customer service representatives, we may also collect personal information, monitor and record phone calls, emails, or other communications between you, Onn Bikes, and our customer service representatives or other employees or representatives.
- In order to facilitate communications between you, your friends, and other Onn Bikes users.
- SHARING YOUR CONTENT
- We may share User Information and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Onn Bikes is part of, or that become part of that group (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Services to you. Our service providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Onn Bikes may share sensitive personal information of a User with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- Where it is deemed necessary, in good faith so as to protect the property of Onn Bikes, its employees, vendors, contractors and sub-contractors.
- With its employees, vendors, contractors, sub-contractors and other parties in order to provide the Services to the User.
- In the event of a sale of all or part of the business of Onn Bikes, or a sale or transfer of assets, or merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, Wolf Labs may share your personally identifying information to one or more third parties as part of such transaction.
- In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
[Motocruizer Technologies India Pvt Ltd]
ONN Bikes takes onus for being absolutely transparent with our Riders. Mentioned below is a comprehensive list of pricing for certain scenarios after you have created your reservation.
Cancellation made more than 6hrs before booking start: ₹ 100
Cancellation made within 6hrs of booking start: 50 % of Booking Fee
Cancellation made within 60min of booking time: 75% of the Booking Fee
Cancellation made after booking start: No Refund
Note: (Cancellation refund will be done through the original payment method within 7- 10 working days)
|Reschedule before start
Modifications made more than 6hrs before booking start: ₹ 50
Modifications made within 6-2 hrs of booking start: ₹ 50 or 10% of the booking (which so ever is greater)
Modification made within 2-1 hrs of booking start: ₹ 100 or 20% of the booking (which so ever is greater)
|Extension post start
The extended period will be billed at 1.4X of the hourly fee.
|Shortening post start
No refunds would be provided in this case.
ONN ECO: First 2 hours of delay would be charged at ₹ 100 + hourly rates
ONN SPORT: First 2 hours of delay would be charged at ₹ 150 + hourly rates
ONN PLAY: First 2 hours of delay would be charged at ₹ 200 + hourly rates
ONN CRUISE: First 2 hours of delay would be charged at ₹ 250 + hourly rates
Next 2 hours of delay would be charged at 2x on the next day rates, and these charges
would be in addition to the hourly fee for use of the vehicle.
|Extra km charges
After the exhaustion of free kms, the following charges will be applicable:-
For all vehicles other than Royal Enfield Vehicles:- Rs. 2/km
For Royal Enfield Vehicles:- Rs. 3/km
- Handover pursuant to the original booking, extensions and modifications are subject to availability of the vehicle.
- All refunds made shall be through the original payment account only within 7-10 working days.
- ONN Bikes reserves the right to charge a violation penalty on the rider.
List of penalties that can be applicable if Rider violate terms mentioned.
|Traffic and Parking violations
Full payment of fines + ₹ 500 per 30 days late in payment
Bookings would stand cancelled if after 4 hours of booking start time the customer
still doesn’t show up.
No refunds would be applicable
|Overspeeding >= permissible limit for that segment
Warning for the first time, then charged in steps of ₹ 100 and ₹ 150 for the 2nd and 3rd
time (over and above any government fines that may have been levied)
Expulsion from ONN Bikes if over speeding occurs in 4 bookings in addition to a
penalty of ₹ 400 (over and above any government fines that may have been levied)
|Overspeeding >= 150 km/hr
Expulsion from ONN Bikes and a penalty of ₹ 500 (over and above any government
fines that may have been levied)
|Key/Helmet not returned at
end of reservation
₹ 500 for each
₹ 100 + replacement cost, if not returned within 3 days.
||Any unintentional/accidental damage will be liable for the damage charges of ₹
10,000 (Insurance covers the rest). For more details please call 83-7800-7800 *
|Towing and Impounding
||No cost will be charged to customer if caused by vehicle failure & full cost to be charged to customer if caused by user negligence.
Payments owed by Rider will be deducted from the security deposit. If the security deposit does not cover
such payments, the balance must be paid by the Rider electronically/ Cash/ Card.
Please note there are four cases where there will be exceptions:
- In the event the Rider is found to be under the influence of alcohol during a booking, the Rider will be held liable
for 100% of the vehicle damage bill as per the invoice received from the vehicle workshop
- The Rider will be liable for 100% of the entire vehicle damage bill in the event that the vehicle workshop and/or
insurance company deem the damage to be consequential in nature (this will be clearly stated in the accident
report). Consequential damage occurs when the Rider continues driving even after an external vehicle impact,
thereby severely undermining the condition of the vehicle.
- In the event a ONN Bikes Rider is found to be the one driving at the time of accident, then the Rider will be held
liable for 100% of the vehicle damage bill as per the invoice received from the workshop.
- In the event of a puncture to the Vehicle’s tyres during such time the Vehicle is in the customer’s possession
(including change of tyre tube etc.), the customer shall be liable to repair the same, or pay the cost of repair to
If an ONN Bikes rider is violating the law or ONN Bikes rules, for example by over-speeding or driving
drunk, the Rider will be responsible for all damage, liability, and fines and could face legal action.
Responsibility for Payment:
Collision or other incident:
- Payments by Riders shall be made with his/her credit card, debit card, E-wallets or cash. The Rider is under obligation to ensure that the account from which the amounts are to be collected have sufficient funds or credit available to cover any charges. Rider is solely responsible for any associated bank or credit card charges or fees. Rider may be charged a processing fee for a declined credit or debit card payment.
- In the event the Rider defaults on any payments, ONN Bikes is entitled to charge reminder fees and default interest in accordance with the provisions of the law. In addition, ONN Bikes may utilize third parties to collect amounts owed to ONN Bikes by a Rider.
- With all fees mentioned above, ONN Bikes reserves the right to prohibit a Rider from making a subsequent reservation until all outstanding fees in the Rider's account have been paid in full. In the event a fee is incurred, Riders will receive an invoice from ONN Bikes that will have detailed payment instructions.
- ONN Bikes provides full wrap unlimited third party liability insurance without a maximum cap.
- If Rider is involved in an unintentional/non consequential incident/accident (including but not limited to a collision or misuse of the vehicle) Rider will be responsible for a standard insurance deductible payment of up to ₹ 10,000. The Rider will be obligated to pay the repair cost up to ₹ 10000. The payment owed will be deducted from the security deposit, if any. Should the security deposit not cover the payment (in the case the Rider has accrued late return, excess km, etc charges) the balance of the payment owed shall be payable by the Rider separately as an additional outstanding.
- Rider will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges associated with a collision.
- Rider will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by Rider failure.
- ONN Bikes will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by vehicle failure.
- Rider will be responsible for all applicable damages and costs, including those in excess of the applicable Damage Fee, arising from the Rider's failure to comply with the terms of the Agreement and/or a violation of the law.
- Riders are responsible for paying all tolls at the time they are due.